Hi, I’m Amy and my vision is to inspire you to make positive changes to live a healthy lifestyle.
I would like to help you with… your mindset to make positive choices and take baby steps to live a healthy lifestyle. We’re on this journey together! It doesn’t have to be hard or stressful. If not now, When? I’m here for YOU!
I am really good at… teaching my children kindness and manners, as well as routine and being organized. I have kept them healthy throughout their changing lives. I am honest, loyal, and dependable.
Here are a few things about me…
- I was born on Christmas Day
- I love scrapbooking, crafting, decorating, & building things
- I am a mom of 3 teenagers, twins & a singleton
- I drink at least 146 ounces of water a day, sometimes more
- I’m funny when you get to know me, I like to make people laugh
- I was a nanny in New York right out of high school
- I don’t like to cook!
- I am an Ordained Minister
- My family is my world, I would do anything for them
- I am a Certified Wholistic Health Coach
I have always wanted to start a blog but didn’t really know what to write about until one day someone said “write about what people come to you for advice.” I am always reading about healthy ways of living, fitness, healthy recipes, essential oils and so much more. My husband came up with the name Healthy and Happy with Amy because when I am healthy, I am happy!
I have hypothyroidism, a herniated disc in my neck and arthritis in my feet and my neck. I always research ways to be pain free and gain more energy.
Subscribe to my weekly newsletters and download the Daily Planner.