“This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.”
Here are some tips to help you make positive changes
- Don’t try to change everything at once. Concentrate on yourself, what YOU can control. Work one step at a time to make permanent lifestyle changes.
- Believe you CAN do it! Continue to learn and surround yourself with like-minded people! You have to have the mindset to want to practice healthy habits.
- FOCUS on your successes! Everyone has an off day, but that doesn’t have to wreck your whole plan. Remember the positive steps you have made. Reward yourself!
- Don’t swap one bad habit for another one. For instance, switching from regular soda to diet soda. You NEED to drink water or flavored water instead of sugary drinks.
- If you get off course STEER yourself back on track. Make the healthiest choices you can whenever you can. Setbacks don’t mean failure!
- When you hit a plateau, CHANGE things up a bit. First, ask yourself, is it really a plateau or have you gotten a little off-track? If you really hit a plateau, it’s time to add more intensity to your workout plan or adjust what you are eating.
- REMEMBER, change never stops! Our brain is hard-wired to resist change. BE PATIENT! It takes time, at least twenty one days, to develop new patterns.
Try these 6 healthy habits today
- Drinking enough water throughout the day will help you feel full.
- Walking every day will help you lose weight.
- Eating more fruits and vegetables will help you feel healthy.
- Sleeping 7-9 hours a night keeps you clear-minded.
Make a vision board and post pictures of what you want your life to be like. I saw this calendar on Amazon to hang in my bedroom to see everyday. Have a vision board party with your friends! If you want to keep your visions with you throughout the day this mini book is really cute!
Consult your doctor or health care provider before changing your health or fitness routine.
Coming Soon: my Habit Tracker to keep track of your healthy habits. It takes 21 days for a habit to become a Habit.
I challenge you to write one goal and start Today. Keep track everyday using my printable Habit Tracker(Coming Soon). Let me know how you are doing!
Please share and comment below!